2T*1.5m Chain Block
Ship From Sourcing Place
Handling Day:1-3 Business Days, Arriving Day: 15-45 Business Days
COVID-19 | Shipping
As the world adjusts to the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), shipping is inevitably affected. Every country and region is facing shipping delays of various degrees. ECVV.us team will do our best to keep you updated and informed about your order during this time as new information becomes available.
Regions heavily affected by the pandemic will be subjected to possible delays. Thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist you, 7 days a week.
1. When will I receive my order?
For Standard Shipping from Sourcing Place: Most items are usually shipping in 15-45 business days. We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion.
If your order is backordered or not shipping for two or more business days, please feel free to contact us immediately at our Support Center: +86 755 82468418 and we will do everything we can to accommodate your request.
2. How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
3. Taxes and other charges?
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
4. About the Shipping fee?
Standard Shipping is free shipping.
ECVV.US guarantees free returns and replacements service if you are not 100% satisfied with our products. Kindly return the purchase for a refund up to seven (7) days from the date of the order delivered. If you have any problem with the item please feel free to contact us immediately at +86 755 82468418.
Please contact us if you want to return an item. Return without prior discussion and authorization will not be accepted.
When returning a product, please do the following:
- Please email email@example.com. we will keep you updated by email.
- Please put a form inside your returned package with: the reason for return, the purchase date, the original invoice number, and the item number for the product.
- Proof of purchase from ECVV.US is required for all returns.
- Ship the package to the designated address, the address will be provided by email after your return application is submitted.
- Please prepay shipping – ECVV.US does not accept Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.s).
Request For The Returned Items.
- Items received unused (without the smell of perfume), unwashed, not in damaged or worn condition (only when the items are defective or damaged upon receipt).
- Items received in original packaging and would not make any influence for second-sale.
- Custom items or designated sourced products
- Emergency response items
- Items Marked "Non-cancellable: and/or "Non-Returnable"
- Product is slightly used or altered
- Product is damaged due to misuse/overuse
Return and Refund Process
Once your return is received and inspected by the fulfillment centers (usually within 3-5 working days of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your original method of payment within 15 working days.
ECVV Cancellation Instructions.
Due to the speed we fulfill your requests, we are unable to cancel orders for immediate shipment. If your order is backordered or not shipping for two or more business days, please feel free to contact us immediately at our Support Center: +86 755 82468418 and we will do everything we can to accommodate your request.
You can replace an item if your replacement meets certain criteria.
- Shipped to a delivery address within United States
- Shipped and sold by ECVV.US
- Not an Add-On item
- Not marked as a gift
- Wasn't purchased with a promotion (except for free shipping promotions).
Note: In most cases, you are required to return the original item received for a Replacement. You'll need to return the original item with the guide of ECVV.US Support Center to avoid being charged for both the original and replaced items.